The brand new series, Qpmini, begins with Frame Arms Girl Gourai as its first release!
This series takes a different approach to the “hand scale” series.
Based on Humikane Shimada’s bishoujo-style character art design of FRAME ARMS GOURAI designed by Takayuki Yanase, this model comes to life in a chibi scale!
• This miniature model uses data from the FRAME ARMS GIRL GOURAI plastic model to maintain a high level of detail and accuracy even at the smaller scale.
・Despite its small stature of 65mm, the model boasts 21 points of articulation.
• This model kit includes a bazooka and knife.
• Two newly sculpted pre-painted face parts are included: default facing forward and facing forward yelling.
• The face parts are compatible with the Frame Arms Girl series.
• Multiple decals that include a variety of eye prints are included.
• One unprinted face part for use with decals is included.
• In addition to open and closed hand parts, this model kit also includes slightly larger hands for holding weapons.
• Two weapon grips are included for attaching parts such as M.S.G weapons.
• An option part with a 3mm connection point is included that can be attached to the model’s back.
• A specially designed base for this series is included.
Frame Arms Girl
6.5 cm (h)