What are ISEKAI Rewards?
ISEKAI Rewards is our loyalty program for users who make purchases on our website. The more purchases you make on ISEKAI, the more ISEKAI points you will earn to avail of our special perks.
How do I earn ISEKAI points?
If it’s your first time purchasing on ISEKAI, kindly register an account before you complete your purchase. Registering an account immediately grants you 500 ISEKAI points.
To earn more points, you will need to purchase items on the ISEKAI website. For every purchase worth one (1) Philippine peso (PHP), you earn 1 ISEKAI point. For example, a purchase worth PHP500 will add 500 ISEKAI points to your account.
What kinds of rewards do you offer?
Examples of rewards include discount coupons, free shipping vouchers, and the ability to purchase special items from ISEKAI. Stay tuned for further details and special events to earn more points quickly!
Do ISEKAI points expire?
ISEKAI points earned through regular transactions do not expire. However, points earned from special and limited offers may have a validity period.
Can I convert my ISEKAI points to cash?
No, ISEKAI points are not convertible to cash. You can only use them to redeem vouchers, discounts, etc. within the ISEKAI Rewards Redemption Shop.
Can I gift or transfer my ISEKAI points to a friend?
No, ISEKAI points cannot be gifted and are non-transferrable. Any request regarding this will not be entertained.
What will happen to my points if I delete my account?
Once your account deletion request is approved, you will forfeit all existing points, perks, etc. in your account and they can no longer be retrieved after deletion.
Terms and Conditions
Updated as of March 2022 | Terms and Conditions for the ISEKAI Rewards Loyalty Program
The Terms and Conditions stated herein governs and provides for guidelines in the issuance and use of loyalty points under the ISEKAI Rewards Loyalty Program.
Enrolling in the ISEKAI Rewards Loyalty Program
1. Customers must have a registered account on the ISEKAI website to become part of the loyalty program.
2. Registering an account immediately grants the Customer 500 ISEKAI points.
3. All purchases made by Customers on their respective ISEKAI accounts will automatically earn points which they can monitor in the ISEKAI Rewards section of the website.
Retaining, Earning, and Redeeming Points on the ISEKAI Rewards Loyalty Program
1. Points are awarded for every purchase worth (1) Philippine peso (PHP) on the ISEKAI website. For example, customers who purchase an item on ISEKAI worth PHP500 will earn 500 ISEKAI points after payment has been completed.
2. Customers who have earned ISEKAI points can redeem rewards via the red Rewards button on the lower left of the screen when accessing the ISEKAI website.
Points reflected on the customer’s ISEKAI account shall be deemed correct and ISEKAI has the exclusive right to determine the available amount of points to be granted to or redeemed by the Customer.
3. Points granted to accounts will not expire for as long as the account is existing.
4. ISEKAI points are not convertible to cash under any circumstances.
5. ISEKAI points are non-transferrable to other accounts or to those not registered in the ISEKAI website.
Making Changes to the ISEKAI Rewards Loyalty Program
1. ISEKAI reserves the right to make adjustments on the Customer’s earned points as it sees fit including, but not limited to, deduction of points arising from returned or refunded products or from disputes.
2. ISEKAI reserves the right at all times to make any changes to any rewards, rules, perks, offerings, etc. in its sole discretion.
3. ISEKAI reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, withhold, substitute, deny access to or use of, or in any way change any of the rewards or perks previously advertised or offered, to any Customer, at any time, without prior notice, and ISEKAI will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer resulting from such withdrawal, cancellation, variation or change.
Revoking Points on the ISEKAI Rewards Loyalty Program
1. Customers who request to have their accounts deleted will forfeit all existing points, perks, etc. on the ISEKAI website. The Customer also concedes that they will no longer be able to retrieve the points, perks, etc. after account deletion.
2. Customers whose accounts have been suspended can contact the website admin to verify the cause. Suspension usually occurs when the website detects suspicious activity on the account. Suspended accounts will not lose their existing points, perks, etc. but these will remain unusable until the account is reactivated.
3. Customers are obligated to keep their personal data file up-to-date and correct any wrong information in name, address, among others. The Customer understands and agrees that ISEKAI shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury, or claim arising from their failure to keep their personal data file updated or corrected.
Breaching of Terms and Conditions
1. It is a breach of these Terms and Conditions for any Customer in the reasonable opinion of ISEKAI to:
a. Abuse any rewards, points, perks, etc. granted to the Customer as a result of having an account on the ISEKAI website;
b. Or act in any fraudulent manner or in any way which is likely to be detrimental to the interest of ISEKAI;
c. Or act in any way which in ISEKAI’s reasonable opinion breaches or is likely to breach these Terms and Conditions. ISEKAI’s decision as to what constitutes a breach shall be final and conclusive.
2. Any breach of Terms and Conditions whether intentional or otherwise may result in temporary and/or permanent termination of the Customer’s accounts and/or points. Eligibility for future or further participation in ISEKAI’s Rewards Program shall likewise be affected.
3. In the event of termination, all ISEKAI rewards, points, perks, etc. that may have been earned by the Customer will also be terminated, and these may not be sold, assigned, transferred, or otherwise redeemed. ISEKAI shall in no way be liable for any rewards, points, perks, etc. of a terminated Customer.